SCAR SWIM Arizona

SCAR SWIM Arizona

Monday 8 July 2013

Planning, What is that?

My meticulous Planning 
out the Window!

Well, luckily I have been doing some planning. Seems it is a good thing and a bad thing. Yesterday I was going through my time line and seeing what I still needed to accomplish before I get to my bigger swim. Well I was very proud of myself and set up a time line of events leading up to this swim and it was all good. BUT, I seem to have overlooked something fairly critical -- THE FINE PRINT!! Yip It is going to screw you over if you do not take the time to have a look at all of it.

It seems that entries to this event close next week Wednesday and I have to have done a 10.5 mile swim before the closing date. So Time line now buggered and I have to bring my little qualifying swim forward by two weeks so it seems my Saturday morning will be taken up Swimming for 4 -5 hours. if anyone is keen please feel free to pop along to Shepperton Open water and join me for a few laps. I will be doing about 24 laps. the company would be most appreciated on this occasion. If you are going to pop along for a paddle, just ask the organisers where I am on the course and I am sure they will be able to point me out. Bright orange budgie smugglers, yellow cap and orange goggles, not easily miss able.

Hope that you all have a great week and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

As Always I will end with a quote and this one is just designed for this post

the 6 "P's"

Perfect
Planning
Prevents
Piss
Poor
Performance

No comments: